Monday 27 February 2012

Enamel Owls and Drops

My morning's work so far (I already had the etchings from last week, so I just managed the enamel parts) - I got a bit more adventurous with the colours, and mixed transparent and opaque in the owls. I also made these usable by soldering on some jump rings.
The long silver and blue drops are similar so some I made previously, but with a slightly different shade of blue...

Green owl, dark blue sky, moon... Enamel on copper

Blue owl, lavender sky... Enamel on copper

Lavender Blue and Silver Long Drop Enamel Earrings 

4 comments:

  1. Tania,
    I don't know which one I like more so I will not pick they are all beautiful!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...