Thursday 1 April 2010

Time for Jewelry making at last...

Either I am a really terrible time manager, or else the days are just disappearing quicker than ever. Something had to be done, so I decided to close my ebay shop for a week, and catch up on some jewelry making. I had a sketchbook full of things to try out, so today I actually made some progress!

I want to continue to work with metal clay and resin, so I made a fish inside a bezel, which will be filled with blue watery resin.  Here it is:









I will solder it onto a ring when I have finished, and also take a better photo....

I also made a hedgehog pendant, in a similar style to the bird with key (below).













There are 3 small dangles to go at the bottom - a snail, a worm and a bug. They are currently being tumbled. I wanted to make this since I first discovered metal clay, it's only taken 4 months to get round to it...

There is also a batch of 2 sets of flower/swirl earrings, and a necklace drying on the radiator. Hopefully tomorrow they will be transformed - at least to the resin stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...