Tuesday 3 August 2010

Haven't touched the kiln yet...

Because I'm still terrified of it. I will overcome, someday. In the meantime I'm waiting for my photocopier...

I'm sure it will scare me less, so I have started designing a texture plate in anticipation. I started out painting  some snakes:


























Which I made into a repeat pattern:

























And I think, that when it's made into a texture plate - the silver pressing will resemble:























However, that's just the theory. It might look completely different. There's only one way to find out! I'll post back with the results when it's ready! (may take a few days, I'm all out of silver clay and the photocopier might prove too much for me after all).

1 comment:

  1. I have absolutely no recollection of ever making this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...