Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Friend Suzy's Exhibition

My lovely friend Suzy is a paper-cutting artist, and her first solo exhibition opened today. Tomorrow is the preview evening.

Suzy has made some wonderful new work specially for the exhibition, so if you are in London, I hope you go and have a look, here are the details (click for a larger image):


If you can't come, have a look at her blog - her work is amazingly intricate and gorgeous, and also her Etsy shop. Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting a friend, because she is a good friend and because I love her work :-)

Here are a couple of examples:


1 comment:

  1. I think Suzie should win an award for her patience, skill and steady hand in making such intricate designs.....they are wonderful.

    ♥♥♥the squirrel, it's so sweet.....

    Nice to have talented friends you can promote, hope the opening was a success.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...