Thursday 19 April 2012

Back to College After Easter

My first day back after the Easter break, but we won't be there for much longer... Milan taught us how to make home made solder out of silver and brass, and we had our work photographed for various 'New Designer' related things. I only had one piece of jewellery to be photographed, but some of my classmates had their entire collections ready. Eeeek. I need to work faster!

Milan showing us how to make home made solder. Who knew it could be done?

I spent quite a long time grinding pottery shards.

Spongeware pieces for another 'y' necklace

pieces for a 'dot' necklace
On the way back the sky got very, very black, and I ended up walking to the bus in a hailstorm...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania,
    That is interesting I did not know you could make your own solder. Those necklaces are going to be beautiful when they are done. I hope you did not get hurt from the hail.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...