Sunday 30 September 2012

Goldsmiths' Fair 2012 Week One

This was my third year of visiting Goldsmiths' Fair, how time flies! Every year I notice slightly different things, although my favourites are still my favourites in most cases.

In this post I will just give links to the jewellers whose work I personally admired most in week one, in case you would like to see more:


Jeehyun Chung - Korean jeweller who uses gold, silver, elastic thread and semi precious stones.
Jeehyun Chung


Grace Girvan - Scottish jeweller who works with found objects such as pebbles and driftwood, with silver and enamel.
Grace Girvan
Zoe Arnold - One of a kind curiosities

Zoe Arnold
Melissa Rigby - Gold, silver and enamel inspired by natural forms. (She happens to be a lovely lady as well. but I didn't get to speak to the others)


Melissa Rigby

Barbara Christie - Wonderful one of a kind narrative pieces...

Barbara Christie

Charmian Harris - Gold, silver and gemstones, work inspired by ancient cultures. (I am a complete and utter fan of her work).

Charmian Harris


Gill Galloway Whitehead - Draws with fine gold and silver wires. Her work takes my breath away.

Gill Galloway-Whitehead


Andrew Lamb - Works with gold and silver wire as well.

Andrew Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...