Saturday 10 August 2019

Collage a Day - Day 24/100

This one was made only out of paper I found in the bin or in my workplace. All recycled. It made me look at all the things I normally throw out in a completely different way - as exciting colours and patterns to use.

There was some tissue paper, some envelopes, advertising leaflets and a piece of ribbon. Also the black hair is a gift tag. I went with the scalloped edges and made her hair curly.

It's rubbish.


"I never iron my clothes when I'm on holiday"

It was fun.

Later on I did another one - I had an idea that I could take one of my characters from day 23 and make a collage featuring that character in a scene. I chose the guy top left, and decided he would be a fisherman.


In his youth he went night fishing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...