Monday 9 September 2019

Collage a Day - Day 54/100

There will be no more cacti....

Here is an Autumnal landscape with berries and trees instead.



A change in the weather...



This is probably the most complex collage I have done to date - with the final image being pieced together in Photoshop. I made the vase and berries today, as well as the window and landscape. The tablecloth is a pattern I made on day 18, and the trees were made on day 42.

Learning Photoshop was part of the plan, and I most of the time actually knew what I was doing. 
Hooray!

The only downside are the endless variations one can do... 



In this slight variation I added a house, and made the field stripes more diagonal. 
It's subtle, but the stripes were really annoying me as being too horizontal.

Now I just need to add a cat... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...