Wednesday 4 September 2019

Collage a Day - Day 49/100

Wow, nearly half way through my challenge...

The (completely) unexpected side effect to this challange is that I now actually open my mail, as I want to get hold of the insides of the security envelopes for the patterned paper.

There was a piece of mail which I really didn't want to open (from a solicitor, long story) - but I was glad I did - it had a lovely grey brick pattern inside (and the news was not as bad as I feared either).

I immediately thought of Repunzel, so here she is...



'Why would she not wait for her prince naked?'

Here is a close up of her face - her hair was printed on a coffee filter, that's why it's transparent.





Ha! I've had some time to do a touch of digital plastic surgery on the poor girl! The original eyes were so tiny I couldn't cut them any smaller...





And here is today's batch of security envelope patterns - quite a haul..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...