Wednesday 23 December 2009

Learning a new craft...

I haven't been blogging but not because I've been lazy - actually the opposite is true.
I have been busy learning a new craft - Jewelery making. I took a metal clay introduction course with Debbie Carlton - which was really fun and informative ( and will eventually get round to taking a photo of my first piece of silver jewelery - a cloud shaped pendant - it's actually quite nice).

This here is my third ever piece - made for Laura (though she hasn't seen it yet - it's her Christmas present :-)
It's pure (99.9) silver (metal clay) with sterling silver chain and findings, glass, coral and garnet beads.

I hope she likes it, and I hope you like it too!

Happy Christmas to everyone - and a wonderful 2010!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...