Tuesday 25 May 2010

My new model...

I have taken a week off Ebay to work on my jewellery collection, as I was having trouble finding the time needed to make progress.
I am glad to say I have made progress since yesterday :-) I have fixed a design flaw in some of my necklaces, finished off and applied resin to some pieces I made a couple of weeks ago, and taken many many photos.

Rebecca is my new model - I bought her on Ebay yesterday and she arrived today! That's what I call service!
I was going to get my friends to model for me, but decided a mannequin would be easier. Here she is - a lovely redhead...
























You can see my garden in the background...
I managed to lose one of the earrings in my garden, but thought that finding it would be a breeze with my metal detector. I was wrong. I dug up two bits of old brass pipe, which my metal detector promised me were gold coins, but that was it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...