Tuesday 28 June 2011

Back to Jewellery - A Sneak Preview of our End of Year Show

Here is a link to all my photos on Flickr:
KCC End if Year 2011

Spent the day polishing cabinets, polishing jewellery and arranging pieces in attractive groups...
I have shown all of my pieces on this blog already, so I won't bore you with any more pictures of my stuff. Instead - have a look at some of the gorgeous pieces by my friends on the course.

Please note - I'm showing you the pieces of which the photos came out best. There are many more pieces that I liked - I'll have to try and take better photos of them during the week.

Kat Anderson - Money Clip 'Put your money where your mouth is' - this piece just makes me smile! It's tactile, happy and completely wacky in the best possible way (have a look at more pictures on her blog)


Here is a ring by Kat - set with moonstones, inspired by the Mobius Strip:


Sara Trim - two rings inspired by twists in nature:

 



Marianne - cufflinks inspired by Einstein and black holes:

 

Marianne - Black Hole Ring - I really like this one!


Nilakshi - Tiny Bird pendant: 



 There are more, but I'll have to go back with my camera on Thursday, this was just a taster!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...