Saturday 6 August 2011

Art In Clay 2011 at Hatfield House

Inspired by my visit to Art in Action a couple of weeks ago, I visited Art in Clay today, at Hatfield House, which is much nearer to where I live, just a 15 minute drive.

Because I've been working with pottery shards, I'm particularly interested in the combination of ceramics and jewellery, and there was some - though not all of it to my taste. But I met and had a chat with Joy Bosworth, who has written a book about that exact subject - so I bought a signed copy, and it looks really good!


















Here are the artists whose work I particularly liked - if you click on their names it will take you to their websites:

Clare Crouchman


Karen Bunting

Chiu-i Wu Ceramics


Alasdair Neil and Sally Macdonell




A local pig from Royston Vasey... (League of Gentlemen) - surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...