Saturday 13 August 2011

Utopia Orchid Park

Today my sister and her husband took us to a beautiful indoor orchid park in Kibbutz Bahan. There were all sorts of unusual plants there, and animals and birds as well.

I'm finding it really hard to post from this unfamiliar computer, each post is taking me about 10 times longer than usual, but I'll do my best...

More about the park here

All the pictures have larger versions if you click on them.

Entrance with waterfall


Lots of hanging plants


Pretty pink spotted plant

Cactus Garden

Parrot with beautiful eyes

Cockatoo

Fake figs - not something one often finds for sale...
A gaudy owl, but with charm

I always love the squiggles

I always love the spirals too - I wish these had been for sale!
Hairy fruits
Orchids - there were so many varieties there,
and I took pictures of them all!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely place, I love gardens as long as I do not have to work in it.:-) Glad you are enjoying your time with your family.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...