Monday 2 April 2012

Pottery Shard Gallery

I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. Time just flew by... I was so busy I didn't even notice. Well, I got my artist statement and all the other course paperwork done, and I'm glad that's over.

In order to get re-inspired for my jewellery work, I took my son and sister (who's on a visit from Australia)  to collect some pottery shards with me.
We found that someone had been to my favourite spot before us, and had arranged a gallery of shards for someone to find. Well, it was us!
And yes, I did take the best pieces home....

This is how we found them - thank you kind people :-)

Pottery Shard Gallery on the Thames

Pottery Shard Gallery on the Thames

Pottery Shard Gallery on the Thames

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered what it looked like when you came upon them, just amazing, even all the old worn brick is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...