Thursday 14 June 2012

Invitation to New Designers 2012

Only two weeks to go for New Designers.... We are all nervous but excited, and very, very busy preparing our work and all the other bits and bobs that need to be done.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to update my blog regularly before then, so I will just post an open invitation to you all - if you are in London - please come, and introduce yourself! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who have commented on my work and encouraged me along the way - I appreciate it very much!

As you can see, I have decided to use my long dot necklace in my invitation...
Click for a larger version:


4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I wish I could be there to meet you and see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania,
    Best wished on your exhibit. If I were going to be in London I would be there, but unfortunatly I will not be. It is going to be exciting times in London this month with the Queen's Diamond Jubellee and the opening of the summer Olympics. I do not know if any of that effects you in anyway, but if it does or not I hope your exhibit benifits from the festivities.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tania!! The invitation is lovely...and that NECKLACE!! WOW! Just gorgeous! I thought of you this weekend: visited my Dad again at Sebastian Inlet, and while there went sea glass hunting. Found 8 pieces!! Clear, brown, green, and....get ready....sea foam!!! Not a trip to the Thames, but exciting nevertheless!! Leaving for Colorado on Thursday and taking my Blue Dot earrings as my Only Pair. Hope all is well with you!
    :) Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the look of the invite. Hope you are feeling ready for it. I"m still not ready for my Open Studio which starts on 22nd. Think I peaked too early...I'm tired! (and still got some walls to paint for that fresh gallery feel!) I will try and come and look, as by then all my work should be done (unless I sell out in the first weekend - ha!) C x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...