Tuesday 3 July 2012

Chicken Earrings Commissions & Pink Bracelet

At the moment I'm working on two commissions from New Designers to make some chicken earrings like these ones, but with blue crackle shard eggs:


Here they are so far, still a lot of work to be done but I'll try and finish them today. One day when I live in the countryside I would love to have chickens that lay blue eggs...


 I've also cut the pieces for a dot bracelet in shades of pink/red. These are really rare, and I don't have many of them at all, but I've been wanting to make a pink version since before the show and never got round to it. Purple will be next - purple shards are even rarer!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Tania these earrings are great....love the blue shard eggs.
    I used to have a chicken that laid beautiful soft blue/green shelled eggs.
    The colour actually matched the kitchen tiles, so for a laugh I would tell people that was the reason I bought the chicken !!!

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...