Saturday 4 August 2012

Black and White Earrings with Pearl Drops

These earrings were made from similar pottery shards that I found on separate visits to the Thames. Maybe they came from the same vessel, but who knows? Anyway, as I was sorting out my pieces, I noticed them and knew they would have to be made into earrings.

These complete my commission for two pairs of black and white dot earrings with short ear wires, one with pearls. I hope the recipient likes them!

Black and white dot earrings with pearl drops

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tania,
    These are beautiful and I am sure the person getting these will love them.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pottery shards, very striking pattern. They look stunning with the pearls.....

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...