Wednesday 7 August 2013

Three Rustic Pastel Sea Glass Necklaces

I would love to be able to add hand made chains to all my necklaces, but the time involved in making the chain will not allow that. I really enjoy making chain, and let myself experiment a little with a different design on these necklaces.

The chunks of sea glass are subtle, pastel colours, quite different from the jewel like tiny pieces I have been using recently for my bar necklaces.
These are all well frosted (not all sea glass pieces have the same finish, some are quite smooth), and work well I think with oxidised and buffed silver, for a rustic look.

This is the kind of jewellery I like to wear.


Pastel sea glass necklaces on hand made chain



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...