Saturday 21 November 2020

Third Attempt at Spiral Earring

 This is the pair of the earring I did in the last post.

I made the spiral a lot looser, so that the gradient of colours is more visible than the metal. I prefer this one. I added a touch of yellow that looks golden in the light. 

You can see tiny air bubbles that are trapped inside - something I need to work on. 

Overall I felt I had more control over the process with this one, so that's good I think.

It is counter enamelled so no cracks on the surface - also good. 

I might continue making this earring design until I get it right :-) 



Two layers of the  green but it still went a bit too dark. 
I like that you can see the scratches I made on the silver through the enamel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...