Monday 7 May 2012

White Textured Necklace Revisited

I had originally oxidised this necklace, but decided that since the rest of my collection was in silver, it was the odd one out being black. Also - the patina had already started to rub off slightly in places. So - I removed the oxidisation, which took much longer than putting it on!

Here it is again, this time freshly tumbled, shiny and white:



I think I preferred it black, because of the contrast with the white shards, but now it fits in better with the rest of the items, and I won't have to worry about the patina coming off.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tania,
    The necklace is gorgeous! I don't remember seeing it with the silver oxidized, so I can not compare, but I do like it this way.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so excited when I see you've posted a new piece. I am in LOVE with technique - and awe struck by how you do it! another fantastic piece

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...