Tuesday 18 December 2012

Winding Down 2012...

Today was my last posting day for Christmas so I don't suppose I'll be getting many more orders this year. It's been busy, which is a good thing, but I'm looking forward to a bit of a rest.

I made this today - a commission. It is similar to one I made previously, which is what my client was after. I like the combination of moonstone and blue and white pottery - they complement each other well I think.

Romantic moonstone and pottery shard pendant

I'm still working on developing my branding. I find it very hard to decide how to package my stuff. I just know I need very thin boxes for postage in the UK!

Here is my packing station, which I hope to tidy away tonight and get my dining table back... At least until the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...