Thursday 18 July 2013

Mudlarking in a Heatwave

I hate it when it's too hot, I'm not good with heat. I wish this heatwave was over!
I did go mudlarking in it yesterday - which was probably a bit silly, but I wasn't the only one of the foreshore.
Everyone I chatted to agreed that they preferred  mudlarking in the rain.

Moaning now done, I did find a few nice pieces that made it worthwhile. Here are the best of them:

Part of the Willow Pattern lovebirds

blacks and browns 

crackles in lots of lovely shades

Delftware

Flowers

Leaves

Colourful reds

Spirals

Textured creamware

Writing

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds, looks like you've got that mudlarking bug back, you're going down more frequently than me! I'm back down next week for an evening mudlark. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety, please check out my blog at foreshorefinds.blogspot.com. I'm new to the fun , but dedicated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...